Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why this blog?

As a single mom of two young children I feel the spectrum of emotions on any given day - from joy and pride and complete happiness, to frustration, anger and sheer misery. Each day seems to present a new challenge, whether I've conquered the previous ones or not. It is with EFT that my kids and I survive these challenging days. This 'new' form of therapy has proved invaluable, so I'm opening up my therapy sessions with Pamela Powers - an expert in EFT as well as a published author - in order to spread the word and hopefully help (and entertain) parents everywhere. Pam's insights will provide a perspective that I am certain you will not likely run across elsewhere, and the results will make you wonder how you've managed without her!

No comments: